Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock
Really enjoyed the ASBSEC interview..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I wish we could interview the kid in the 35i who tried to test me today... what was he thinking...?!

I normally don't play with kids... but he asked for it, so I had to dust him off and teach him that kids shouldn't challenge adults, lol
Details?
Not a very exciting story, but here is the short version.

Driving on Cross Bay Blvd in Queens heading to the Rockaways, there is a nice 2 lane stretch that goes for about 3-4 miles along the water before you hit the toll both to cross over into Far Rockaway.

Cruising along at about 50 MPH with very little traffic, I notice headlights coming up on me really fast.

I was passing the car on my right, but I guess I wasn't passing that car fast enough for the 3 series now riding my bumper.

Once I passed the car on the right, the 3 series behind me cuts to the right lane violently, then passed me on the right. No more cars in front of us, and he stays in the right lane.

I drive in Comfort plus 90% of the time, so I just flip the transmission selector to the left, and hit the gas. I'm sometimes surprised at my car because I rarely get an opportunity to hit the gas pedal because the driving conditions in the 5 boroughs doesn't alow much room to play.

That V8 can bring a smile to any driving enthusiast, and needless to say that V8 can walk the 35i Coupe that I ( immaturely) allowed to antagonize me.

I guess this is not the short version after all, lol