Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
yes the puppy was definitely stolen. esp since my door's lock was busted. i dont ever leave my dog out in the cold for more than 10mins in winter because i dont want him to be cold. thats why i only left for 10 mins to get take out food instead of sitting down to eat at the restaurant. i also didnt think he would get stolen considering that i parked on a busy street in chinatown.

its my fault for bringing him along and stopping by for food while he was with me but i guess i didnt think someone would actually steal a dog from a locked car in broad daylight. i'll know better next time. hopefully he's being taken care of by someone that loves dog or was sold to a good home.
I agree... this isn't your fault by any means man. Don't let some schmuck make you feel like you did something wrong. I see people driving around with their dogs in the backs of pickup trucks on the highways out here... not the smartest shit in the world. From what it sounds like, you're a good guy and a decent human being... don't hold yourself responsible just because you brought him along. If you had any inkling that something like this woulda happened then I'm sure you would have just gone home with him and not stopped. I really hope you find him or at least find the person(s) who did it.

On a partially unrelated side note, I hope that Chinese place wasn't one of your favorites cuz if I was in your shoes I probably could never go back in there ever again after all of this.

BTW I know you said you contacted the Police but is there like an ASPCA you can contact as well out there?
Appreciate 0