CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post

Yeah we have about 2 acres of forest behind the house and that connects to more forest just not on our property. On one side we also have a good maybe 100' or more of forest separating that neighbor. I can't really see them except for a little in the winter when the leaves drop. The only real neighbor is on the other side, which is too close IMO, but it's actually the son of the previous owner of our house who lives there. So I guess they built pretty close together not thinking or worrying about ever having to sell it.

Still we have at least 4 pretty large trees close to the house and the ash tree next to the pool. That's part of what drew us to this house was all the trees. The previous owner clearly loved trees and planting, we constantly find new stuff growing around the property that were clearly planted at some point by the previous owner. The issue is they also liked to plant shit waaaaay to close together so now some stuff is struggling to compete with everything else.

Yeah that's the issue, a lot of times developers/builders when they do the landscaping they pick plants/trees that look nice, but have no business being that close together or close to the house. I had a small tree they planted in the landscape out front of my house, and within 5 years the thing was taking over everything and the branches were rubbing on the side of the house.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2