View Single Post
      07-20-2023, 04:26 PM   #24
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf the Surf View Post
The mall is my favourite place to watch the stupidity. People will drive around for 20 min to get a spot close to the building and the spot is inevitably too small and they can't drive worth a shit and can't park in it properly. They are going into a mall to walk around for 2 hours but won't walk an extra 100' to where there are lots of empty spots.

I always park way out in the distance where there isn't anyone, exercise never hurt anyone but without fail when I come back to the truck some clown is jammed right up next to it with tons of empty spots all around. You can't fix stupid.
The same stupidity I've seen at my gym. They're going to a place to work out but people will drive around looking for a close parking spot or even better, they park in areas where it's not a parking spot. These areas are right in front of the gym marked off as fire lanes. Yet, they'll park there because they don't want to do extra walking before they actually work out.
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15789.50
Oldgixxer1953.00
vreihen1615467.50