05-17-2019, 08:00 AM   #335
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
I'm a little behind after not feeling well and then having some family commitments the last 2 weekends. Taking this afternoon off from work and hope to get through gardenia / juniper fertilization and pest control, palm fertilizer, lawn fertilizer and pest control and front / side of house stucco and window cleaning. Hopefully it doesn't rain and the heat isn't too bad as I can't stay out in it like I once could tolerate.

That will leave me with spot weed treatment for lawn, grill and patio furniture cleaning, patio cleaning (including stucco, pavers and numerous glass doors and windows) and perimeter pest control for the rest of the weekend. Whatever doesn't get done will be next weekend I guess. After that I hope to minimize work outside other than pest control until late September as it will be rainy and unbearably hot soon.
I hear ya! it's been raining here a lot which puts behind getting stuff done around the yard. I was able to get in a couple of hours of work in the yard before the sun went down just because I knew it was gonna rain tomorrow.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0