Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Indeed, that was a great one too! The GOT women brought the heat last night.

OK, at this point, no one who has not seen the episode should be clicking on and reading this thread thinking they wont get spoilers so here we go. First GOT Season 8 theory of the day:

SPOILER ALERT!!! - At the end of Season 7 as everyone was walking into the dragon pit at King's Landing, Tyrion makes a crack at Bronn about being the queen's lackey. Bronn fires back with "I'm delivering a wanted traitor to the Queen, so I think I'm doing all-right." To which Tyrion reminds Bronn "Whatever she's paying you, I'll pay double." Hmmmmmm. Season 8, Episode 1 has Bronn being given 2 wagons full of gold to take out Jaime and Tyrion with a crossbow. My hunch is Bronn either kills Cersi directly and collects his double payment, or, is somehow deeply involved in orchestrating her death.
I was kinda thinking the same thing. And for some reason, I think Klyburn (sp?) is going to do some double dealing. Remember, he was rescued from Harenhall by Stark Forces after being left for dead by the Lannister Forces.

No matter how it works out...The Game's Afoot!!
Agreed, Qyburn will get the last laugh. He was a crap PM on the Crown, but his role's much better here.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50