10-28-2019, 08:44 AM   #731
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
Tenacity or Mesotrione (which is basically the main component of Tenacity). Yeah, I'll just play it by ear and see how the lawn fairs over winter. It was doing pretty good up until I got hit with lawn disease(s) in the fall and the weather & work didn't cooperate enough for me to treat it. Still had some less dense areas to deal with but what was there did good. I have some patches where I had some dollar spot in the front to seed come spring but oh well. I raked them out this fall but the grass didn't fill in at all. I have 125lbs of seed waiting to go down since I didn't make it in time this fall. lol
had a bad case of fungus early Spring with all the rain and warm temperatures. my problem at the time is I didn't have a bagger since I always mulch. eventually with 3 bottles of Bayer Fungicide I was able to cure it. too bad you couldn't get that seed down. I will tell you I see a big difference with some over seeding as my lawn looks a lot more dense and thick than previous years since this is the first time I overseeded since I've owned the house for 3 years. not sure what seed you bought but i'm very pleased with the results with Pete's GCF Tall Fescue blend. i'll be using this cultivar every fall until it overtakes the salad bar my grass has lol! good luck with the cocktail you're throwing down!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0