View Single Post
      11-01-2017, 11:25 AM   #121
YR430D
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 430D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I know there are a lot of Muslims out there, and I do tend to believe the majority have no desire to harm others personally...though I'm not so sure I buy into this "religion of peace" effort they're trying to portray. Especially since I seem to rarely read of attacks by Christians, Buddhists, etc....always seems to be Muslims.

That being said, what I can't believe is that none, absolutely none of this majority is aware of their youth or peers being radicalized and by whom is doing it. I just don't buy it. So I see them somewhat complicit by not reporting these people - especially the people who are molding impressionable minds to be terrorists. Cut the head off the snake and you remove the threat.

Do you agree - are they complicit? Or is that not their responsibility to police their own, because that would be like a big brother state where everyone is reporting on everyone?
There are more Americans killed though gun violence in the US than Muslim terrorists killing people in USA. Don’t belive everything you read in the media maybe try to open your mind somewhat.

As for Christian or Jewish or Bhuddist terrorists mate you really need to open your eyes!
Appreciate 0