04-01-2024, 11:07 AM   #12847
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
So my GF hated Brooks because they looked like "grandpa" shoes - which my boss who swears by them agrees with- but talked her into trying them. Now she has 10 pair.

I want to try some - can you comment on their sizing? I usually wear a 9.5-10 in everything, but Under Armor I were a 10.5 for some reason. I have read that Brooks run small, but maybe they are like UA size?

Need to find a store and try some I guess, but I'd rather order online. I have a stand up desk now that 100% cleared up all my back/nerve issues. I want to try the Brooks.
Yes, in my experience they do run a little small. Try buying a half size larger than you normally wear. I wear a wide shoe (2E) and they have those, and wider.

I order online and if I don't like them I just return them. They have a 90-day trial run and if you aren't satisfied, return them for free. No shipping or re-stocking fee.

They also have an online guide that will help you decide what shoe is best for you. It's not great but it helps you narrow them down.