View Single Post
      03-07-2022, 01:41 PM   #30
lakefront
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 Macan GTS

Rodgers has 1 year left on his deal....thats why something has to be done now. Packers are certainly not going to let him walk for nothing at end of next season. And the RUMORS that he wants to be the highest paid player in the league? Back to back MVPs and hes currently the 8th highest paid QB. I suppose you've never heard of Peyton or Brady insisting that they be the highest paid in the league or they wouldn't play? Brady got a lot of props late in his career for taking team friendly contracts. And well deserved. But not many top QBs have ever done that.
And the age old question, why hasn't Rodgers won more SBs? Because he plays for the Green Bay Packers. It's called a team game.... Until this year they haven't have anything above an average defense since they won the SB in 2010. The former GM constantly screwed them up with his drafting and not signing FAs. Now after saying that, I think he was the main reason they lost to the Niners this past season and I think he will only decline from here. So trade him for as much as you can and move on.
Appreciate 0