View Single Post
      03-23-2019, 12:02 PM   #23
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

I did not watch that video or kick many faces I should have. It's just you should be primarily the one to take care about your face: a grandma or a girl, no matter . Stupidity is no virtue. Some weak behave as if they were strong, challenging people most annoyingly instead of being sensible. That's too pointless. If they choose to confront they'd be better ready for it rather than explore the other party's prudence to the limit. If you bet your face it can be claimed. Those who don't restrict themselves can be either very wrong or doing a necessary dirty work in fact: depending on the situation. It's always better to hit the body though.

Just for instance. My last case was a boy (a schoolboy, not a baby) completely ignoring my order/warning to stop annoying me. I did not break a hole in his head to let some sense in but when someone does (well, not literally that much damage yet) I'll approve that. "Spare the rod and spoil the child." (only if that's the only language it understands, of course)

And regarding men beating women: those can be a couple and the woman might blame/charge you for interfering and hurting her "sweety" afterwards. Being impulsive is risky every time.

Violence/aggression should be stopped mindfully as you escalate it otherwise in fact.
Appreciate 0