06-17-2021, 06:16 PM   #25
MsGoGoMoto
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 i3+REX, 1999 K1200RS Moto

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
We have two battery EV's, the race car, and the Mighty Dodge in our driveway. In a bug-out situation, the Mighty Dodge can make it from here in NY State to Indianapolis or Charlotte on one tank of diesel fuel. It is also our road trip vehicle, and tows the enclosed race car hauler.

For commuting or running errands, the two EV's are the vehicles of choice. I'll take the Mighty Dodge over the i3 when commuting in the snow/ice though, because it's 4WD and has snow tires on it year-round.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
We have two battery EV's, the race car, and the Mighty Dodge in our driveway. In a bug-out situation, the Mighty Dodge can make it from here in NY State to Indianapolis or Charlotte on one tank of diesel fuel. It is also our road trip vehicle, and tows the enclosed race car hauler.

For commuting or running errands, the two EV's are the vehicles of choice. I'll take the Mighty Dodge over the i3 when commuting in the snow/ice though, because it's 4WD and has snow tires on it year-round.....
My 2003 dodge Dakota has 208k, looks almost new, still going strong. lol. I got an i3 2 weeks ago just to ride to work in.as far as finding a charge, always keep the 120v receptacle charger in the vehicle.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615268.00