Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
I would do GTS
See picture below, there is + and - to toggle between efficient/sport/race
Key Miko
I still don't know why people keep saying a Tune is better when it A. avoids warranty B. Disables innate protection mechanisms?!

Is it just because if more power gains?! Or full control on DME?! Flash?! Remap?!
Have Audi S8 with APR Stage II and it is amazingly powerful and no issues, but there's were some weird things! Like car at times when coming to a stop would be still downshifting from gear 2 to 1 in very awkward way that jolts the whole car!! Rare but annoying!!

Also What's our there now for F90 M5 that's like APR II for Audi?!
Hey soooma,

I will be switching to DME tune because off things you can change like CEL light remova ( I need this because off down pipes that I will remove today ) you can remove cold start ( I will leave this on ) you can remove speed limiter and also Increased burble
Obviously also more HP which should be close to APR 2
DME You have:
Stage 1 100HP 100TQ
Stage 2 140HP 130TQ
Cool!
Yeah not going down that route unless planning to keep it and if history is any indication, I won't I will make do with Piggy but itching for a better sound as this Stock Exhaust sounds terrible
Appreciate 0