View Single Post
      02-29-2016, 12:39 PM   #27
FType22
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90m305 View Post
Great, sounds like you took some of the advice. So you added more protein and more rice, but you didn't add any more fat? When you say you had some inner turmoil about overeating, do you think you also have the same inner turmoil about eating too much fat? Add some grass fed butter on that rice or put a big tablespoon of almond butter into that protein shake & cook your meals in coconut oil. Even better make your protein shakes with full fat coconut milk. I bet your testosterone levels may also be low due to the over training and low fat diet. Cholesterol is the building block of testosterone and you need fat to produce it.
Haha funny you ask! I actually added 1 tablespoon of butter to the rice and a tablespoon of peanut butter to my protein shakes. I made some steamed veggies and pan fried them after in some butter, but I felt pretty guilty about that and am not sure if I will do it again. Though they did taste delicious.

I havent thought of adding coconut oil or milk, I'm using almond milk right now, i usually use regular milk but my gf drinks almond milk and I'd rather not have anything go to waste.
Appreciate 0