View Single Post
      08-24-2014, 12:24 PM   #139
Chopper2017
Rep
Drives: MG ZT

people who cry "conspiracy theorist" are simple and uneducated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Federer View Post
Well I only got 2 pages into this thread before you completely discredited yourself with this crazy conspiracy theory. Do you really think a cure for cancer is being hidden by the pharmaceutical industry? In the day and age of the internet and bloggers and peer reviewed journals and free journalists you really think a conspiracy of this magnitude could be pulled off? Do you realize how many people would have to be corrupted to accomplish that? The NSA couldn't stop Edward Snowden, right? Do you believe in other conspiracy theories as well? Regardless, I think you are approaching this from the wrong perspective. To argue that drug use is not harmful in at least some ways only undermines your credibility. The argument for using drugs in any way you see fit should center on personal freedom, not some random claim at a magic cure or dubious anecdotal stories. Drug use is a victimless crime but the war on drugs creates many victims and wastes god knows how much money.
Not corrupted, "de-compartmentalised"
Whilst were discussing credibility can you please explain to me why alcohol, the most dangerous drug on earth followed by nicotene the 2nd most dangerous drug on earth are legal in most countries yet cannabis which has a long list of PROVEN medical uses, LSD which believe it or not also has health benefits and exstacy which has mental PROVEN and once often used mental health benefits are illegal?
Yes LSD is a strong mind altering drug and yes exstacy has been linked to deaths but not 1, NOT ONE death has ever been linked to the use of cannabis.
Now... Ive done the background on this subject, Ive educated myself so I already know the answer.
The question is, do you?
I agree with you when you say drug use is victimless but it should never be a crime.
I also agree with you when you say the war on drugs creates many victims but this is the faults of our governments and the scum who control our governments from behind closed doors.

my 2nd post... rant over lol...
Appreciate 0