View Single Post
      10-26-2020, 11:27 AM   #43
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Bars are packed here, restaurants are packed, streets are packed, walmart is packed, home depot is packed.... honestly if you had been in a coma for the past year and just woke up now you would think the population doubled or something.

For the most part everyone wears their mask inside unless it's a bar or restaurant then they only wear it while walking around but not while seated (which I will never understand). However if you drive just an hour north of here to Ft Pierce or further west there isn't a mask to be seen. If you woke up from your coma over there you wouldn't know anything was going on.
In MA we got many sickos wearing masks inside cars and in forests. Few days ago I was on a sidewalk without mask and person walking towards me crossed the road in order to pass.

Restaurants is the same thing. Everything is pretty busy with limited capacity and you need to wear a mask while walking (nonsense). I was in outdoor restaurant a month ago and even there they told me I need a mask outside even though there was no one around. Its funny with restaurants that have outdoor sitting on the sidewalks....people walking by tables without masks but if you are on restaurant territory then mask is needed

Doing some construction projects, have clients that only allow you inside when they are all home while other allow inside only when they are away lol. People gone crazy with this covid

Last edited by Kolyan2k; 10-26-2020 at 12:44 PM..
Appreciate 2
TboneS541034.00
sirdaft12202.50