10-24-2020, 07:01 PM   #28
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smgs1992 View Post
Have you ever left california? Sure the weather is nice and it used to be pretty but otherwise it’s a crime ridden shithole that charges out the ass. It’s constantly on fire and the government in charge cant figure out how to create sustainable infrastructure. The laws there are absolutely ridiculous and you are surrounded by people who think their shit dont stink.
If you like it good for you. San diego is actually supposed to be one of the better cities there but still would be one of the last places i’d choose to live
California has seen its best days, but it still has a lot going for it. There's a robust economy and there's far more to do than in other states. Throw in the perfect climate it's hard to leave. However the politicians and out of control cost of living make it difficult to justify staying. When I see what type of home $2-3 million gets here vs. in the rest of the country it's pretty bad. The politicians do their best to punish working people and all those crazy taxes seem to never fix the consistent problems here...

Newsom is highly partisan and ideological, I can't wait until he's gone. Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if his replacement is even more partisan.
Appreciate 0