Angelo_GraysonMiniBMW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X3,2020 Land Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Can I get in?
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, they are not looking for any new investors. They are debt free and have $50+million in cash to expand. Urban-Gro is going to be valued above $180 million end of this year with all the new sales they have secured. Vanguard, Merrill Lynch and some “smaller” brokerages have jumped in and advising clients to add their stock to portfolios. You can simply buy stock as they are listed on Nasdaq under ticker name UGRO. Once they start competing these big projects, evaluations will shoot up. They also do stock holder phone calls and take Q/A. Very rare companies even do that anymore once they make it but they have a lot of passion in the company and really care about its stock holders. I never like recommending stocks I’m involved in as I don’t want to be the bad guy if it goes sideways but I know the company well and it’s direction. Also, if you look them up, they are not completing with anyone else which makes them a stand out player in massive grow facilities. The company has been really focused on big vertical vegetable/fruit grow centers in major cities that other companies can’t compete with on the same level. Meaning, smaller companies outsource with many different sub contractors making the process more difficult and slower for the client. Urban-Gro is all about having full control of the process under one roof. The other big advantage is the long term service end which they are hyper focused on. That is where the real money comes into play. This stock is a long term hold for me. I know some people are used to buying name brand stocks and roll eyes to anything they know nothing about, but it’s the companies who are making big impacts that simple investors don’t take them time to investigate. Granted, their name was blasted in Times Square yesterday on the Nasdaq screen 😎🥳 How many naysayers on her can say they have accomplished that 😊

Last edited by Angelo_GraysonMiniBMW; 09-08-2021 at 09:07 AM..
Appreciate 0