View Single Post
      03-21-2019, 11:18 AM   #85
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
My first marriage ended after only two years because of infidelities. Of course, I was the dumbass to push the envelope first but when she "returned the favor" and I found out... I couldnt take it and divorced her almost immediately. Always promised her she would only get one chance and she finally called my bluff after a total relationship length of 10 years (dating/marriage).
Reminds me of my second wife. She cheated, I found out, discussed it with her and she explained that she wanted to try an open relationship; I agreed as I have no problems getting it myself. She was ok with it until she found out I slept with her co-worker who was considerably more attractive than she was; this drove her insane. The jealousy along with having to work with her on a daily basis ate her alive, especially when I would go see her at work and the co-worker would flirt, glance at me out of the corner of her eye or catch her checking me out. She decided she wanted to end the relationship. Two weeks later the guy that she had been seeing on the side started dating another girl so she started calling me begging for sex again.
Appreciate 1