NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
I get what you're talking about with Nef, he's definitely a different character just based on his posts.

Meh, I probably should have clarified that statement a little. I meant it's awkward in the sense that I think there's almost always some dissonance between a person's online persona/expectations and reality when you meet in person. I think that's the whole allure of this thread; seeing someone in person or on video to iron out the wrinkles of their personality as you perceive them.
Well, here's my heartfelt apology for having known me from late 2013 until about late 2015:

I was just going through some shit and I wasn't myself... I went from ballin', to broke, to super-ultra rock bottom putting my trust in the wrong people after getting over the devastation when my dad died. Try living in the worst possible living situations, get 2 jobs that screwed you over, have someone pretend to be your friend but isn't, have a Cluster B mom who never cared since childhoor, and having lots of IRL friends alienate you... I can guaranteed anybody would be as fucked up as I was.

Now that I've weeded a lot of toxic people out of my life, I am pretty much able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I'm obviously not out of the tunnel 100%. It hasn't been easy, nor will life be the same as 2008-ish, but c'est la vie.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 1