DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Agreed, the ending is becoming much clearer. I'm kinda glad the show is wrapping up. I realized last night when Arya and The Hound were riding off together, that's the only storyline left that I'm still interested in. I really want to see those two F shit up in the capital. Beyond that, meh.

Oh, I also think Verys is going to prove to the the most powerful man in Westeros.

Final thought: Danny, learn some Fing strategy already. Losing your 2nd dragon and taking a full speed, kamakazi, frontal approach. Really? How about you fly that dragon quietly, and at night, and blast those ship from behind where those giant crossbows are worthless because they are obscured by sails. It ain't hard.
Right on! The Hound/Arya has always been my favorite team on the show, greatly looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

However, I fear greatly for Verys (also one of my favs on the show). I think there was a ton of foreshadowing last season when Danny told him if he betrayed her she'd burn him alive. Verys is a good dude, I think once Danny goes Mad King Verys will turn on her and get blow torched. I hope not, but we shall see!

100% on her strategy. She's absolutely horrible lol, especially after the battle of Winterfell. I get lots of what we see on TV are for dramatic effect, but man she really is a terrible battle commander/leader hah!
I want to believe Verys is 100x smarter than Danny and will slip through any situation. I don't think she can catch him.

And what's the deal with Danny, her advisors, and like 12 unsullied showing up at the back door of Kings Landing? "Surrender now!" What? Bitch, I'm up here in this castle surrounded by 20,000 troops and you're down there with a busted up dragon a quarter mile away, 13 cockless dudes, and a midget. And you want ME to surrender? The whole scene felt totally Monty Python like.
Appreciate 4
NickyC17484.50
MKSixer34184.50