View Single Post
      11-06-2021, 10:15 PM   #6
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

I traded some GoPro cameras I wasn't using for a nice Trek 1.1 and then mounted that on a Wahoo KickR and Ride Inside E-Flex. I have a 46" 4k TV a few feet in front of that powered by an Apple TV 4k version. That has the Fulgaz app installed, so when I ride, I have a choice of Fulgaz videos to watch. Those videos interact with the Wahoo KickR so when the video shows the rider going uphill, the Wahoo trainer makes it more difficult to pedal, and vice versa coming down hills. It also shows power and cadence and my heart rate. All that cost less than half of what a Peloton costs. The Fulgaz subscription is $9/mo. You can watch the videos here:

https://fulgaz.com/fulgaz-rides/

I *think* you can get Fulgaz to work interactively with a Peloton bike, but you may need separate power meter pedals. Google around and see what you can find for getting them to work together. Fulgaz is free for 14 days. I also saw a thread on Reddit where someone was doing the usual Peloton workout, but watching the Fulgaz videos instead of the Peloton instructors.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 1
omasou2079.50