RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
Trash Panda's.

Toronto is rotten with them, they are the best fed animals you've ever seen. They go where food and shelter is, if there is food elsewhere in the neighbourhood and not around your place they will likely just go there. I get them in my backyard occasionally. They will come for a couple of nights and then disappear. Your pool may be an attraction but I given you aren't the pool in your neighbourhood. Damn you and your South Florida weather by the way.
I saw one (maybe the same one) on my morning walk a couple of months ago digging through some trash someone left outside their trash bin. I was slightly concerned he ready to charge me when we saw each other but he probably was too and we just watched each other as I passed by the other side of the street. I think there are about 200 houses in the neighborhood, so he’s probably able to find something somewhere all the time. Every house has a pool, although some screened in. Maybe he will make his way over to a canal where an gator may be waiting.
Salty Dog3574.50