vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluded View Post
Bear spray works great. Just takes one time because They learn quickly.
Let me tell you a funny story about raccoons learning quickly.

I was camping out on a small island on a lake many moons ago, and hung our cooler from a tree overnight because of the little masked bandits.

The first night, I heard the raccoon climbing on the table from inside my tent and made a "PSSSSST" sound. It scared him away.

The second night, he was back on the table and the "PSSSST" didn't scare him. I shined a flashlight on him, and he scrambled off.

The third night, he wasn't scared off by the sound or the flashlight. I had the million candlepower cordless spotlight from my boat in the tent, and that scared him off.

On the fourth night, the little bugger showed up again...with a welding mask on! I had to get out of the tent and chase him all the way back into the lake to get rid of him.

On the fifth night, there was no raccoon. I left our live bait bucket at the side of the lake where he ran to the night before, and he ate that before moving on to the next island.....
upstatedoc7558.50
Maynard3848.00
eluded3029.00