06-21-2018, 11:02 AM   #57
NCThreePedals
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 981 GT4/Audi Q8/F15 Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Thanks for the input.

The very first thing and all YOU need to know; myself, my family and the many friends and family that have visited, seen and heard our system are beyond impressed! That is really all that needs to be said to your comments and opinion honestly.

My setup consists of 2 L & R front spkrs - 1 Center Chnl - 2 side overhead/in ceiling mount surround spkrs - 2 rear overhead/in ceiling mount spkrs and 2 subs. I choose not to have floor standing speakers for any surround for aesthetics. And trust me, my ears don't miss them at all. So if I mis-named my setup, oh well. The "surround effect" is quite pronounced. Overall sound quality from my receiver and speakers are outstanding!

However, since you want to critique, feel free to start a new thread showcasing your own Home Theater? But I won't be offended if you want to post some pics here instead...

Well yeah I've seen people impressed with the $500 home theater in a box as well but I'm glad it's working out for you, I wasn't trying to be a dick more of puzzled since you mentioned you did so much research and ended up positioning things that way. You could've done pivoting tweeter in-ceilings on the slope of your ceiling and placed them properly and done in-wall or on-wall surrounds and then the spacing and effects will be much more accurate.

I like the way your room looks aesthetically and Klipsch are fantastic speakers for a movie scenario since they're quick, dynamic, and show a lot of the micro details that once seeks in a movie scenario.

I like the low blow there expecting me to not have a home theater but on the contrary,

I have a 5.2.4 Atmos system consisting of:

Equipment: Aerial Acoustics 6T left and right
Aerial Acoustics 7CC center
2 MartinLogan FX2 sides being replaced by Aerial SR3 sides
4 Goldenear HTR-7000 (in-ceiling Atmos fronts and rears)
2 JL Audio E112
Anthem AVM 60 (processor)
Theta Digital intrepid 5ch amp
2 Linn LK85 2 channel amps for Atmos (all channels independently powered)
Sony 385ES 4K HDR projector
Screen innovations 110” fixed screen 1.3 gain

Acoustical treatment on the way.

Sources: Xbox one X Nintendo Switch PS4 Pro Directv Apple TV 4K

Last edited by NCThreePedals; 06-21-2018 at 11:07 AM..
Appreciate 0