TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCThreePedals View Post
What's up with the speakers to the sides of the projector? That won't give you proper imaging at all for Atmos, you should've followed the Dolby Labs rules and measurements to get the speakers properly placed.

Looks like your surrounds are at the wrong place as well, they need to be as close as possible to the middle of the room and should NOT be in-ceilings.

Plus you say you have a 7.1.4 but I didn't see a center channel nor any back speakers.
Thanks for the input.

The very first thing and all YOU need to know; myself, my family and the many friends and family that have visited, seen and heard our system are beyond impressed! That is really all that needs to be said to your comments and opinion honestly.

My setup consists of 2 L & R front spkrs - 1 Center Chnl - 2 side overhead/in ceiling mount surround spkrs - 2 rear overhead/in ceiling mount spkrs and 2 subs. I choose not to have floor standing speakers for any surround for aesthetics. And trust me, my ears don't miss them at all. So if I mis-named my setup, oh well. The "surround effect" is quite pronounced. Overall sound quality from my receiver and speakers are outstanding!

However, since you want to critique, feel free to start a new thread showcasing your own Home Theater? But I won't be offended if you want to post some pics here instead...