Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT335xi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Don’t be mad at us because we speak the truth. Be mad at your dog, the neighbor, whoever but not us for the Cowboys meager play the past 20+ years. Our sole purpose on this mud bowl called Earth is to annoy you and all the other Cowboy fans who exist! Cowboys haven’t done squat since Clinton got a piece of Monica and most of the members here were in footy pj’s.

However, I will say that I hope Dallas makes the playoffs only to get bounced out as usual in the first round. You being the biggest Cowboy fan should shoot for the stars. Say they’ll win the SB. Have confidence! Cause if they don’t, it’s open season on you and your boy watch man.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey I’m a long time Cowboys fan and a realistic one too, but there’s no denying there plenty of talent on this team to win!! I miss the days of the dominating 90’s Cowboys as I’m in my mid 40’s and was too young to know the 70’s teams, bottom line is this team has sucky coaching and lacks discipline at times , always making bone headed plays. Lastly though if I recall we dominated the Hawks in the first round of the playoffs last year, sorry Seattle fans.
I can guarantee you if you guys win your division- and likely have to face the 2nd place team of the NFC west (Seattle or SF) you guys will be the ones being dominated this year.

BOTH teams are much better than Dallas.