08-07-2022, 04:12 PM   #37
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyfried View Post
Potato chips, Doritos and M&M Peanuts. They may not be healthy body wise but they do wonders for my mental health. Diet is only part of a healthy life style. None of us are going to get out this alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyfried View Post
Potato chips, Doritos and M&M Peanuts. They may not be healthy body wise but they do wonders for my mental health. Diet is only part of a healthy life style. None of us are going to get out this alive.
The issue is the ingredients - they feel good for your mental health because they numb you out. There is nothing wrong with the occasional chips and m&m's, I make it a point to enjoy some while I'm on vacation. But this thread was intended to get ideas about snacks that lean toward healthy for your body. The mind/body connection/gut health isn't talked about as much as it could be.

As already pointed out - those snacks are designed to be addictive and rarely are enjoyed only on occasion.

Anyway, I've bought like 10 big bags of trail mix since starting this thread, they have various nuts and raisins, and m&m's. Certainly not the healthiest - but definitely awesome
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 1
chassis6373.50