View Single Post
      11-17-2021, 12:44 AM   #34
540iSUP
Captain
Rep
Drives: G30, E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
Hey everybody. I’m just posting an FYI here. I got the Moderna booster Friday evening at 5 o’clock. Had Pfizer vaccine for initial round. Just to tell you, this thing knocked me on my ass. I’m starting to go in the right direction now, but it was rough. Total hell splitting headache. Literally every muscle in my body ached and ached bad. Every joint ached and ached bad. My shoulders, my neck, my hips, my knees. It hurts my forehead and eye socket to blink. No lie, my dingaling hurts when I take a squirt. And I’ve got 102 fever. Fortunately I have a a stash of Percocet that has really helped. Just a heads up is all. From what read, the more the adverse the reaction the more benefit you are getting. Don’t know if that’s true, but.. The initial Pfizer doses didn’t really bother me at all. Maybe a little groggy the next afternoon, but that’s it. Anyways, that is all.
The science is always changing. At first it was said to get a booster from the same company. Now it is said that it's better to get another brand to cover all your bases. This would be something that @kick6 could probably explain better.
Appreciate 0