11-14-2021, 08:50 AM   #30
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
Hey everybody. I’m just posting an FYI here. I got the Moderna booster Friday evening at 5 o’clock. Had Pfizer vaccine for initial round. Just to tell you, this thing knocked me on my ass. I’m starting to go in the right direction now, but it was rough. Total hell splitting headache. Literally every muscle in my body ached and ached bad. Every joint ached and ached bad. My shoulders, my neck, my hips, my knees. It hurts my forehead and eye socket to blink. No lie, my dingaling hurts when I take a squirt. And I’ve got 102 fever. Fortunately I have a a stash of Percocet that has really helped. Just a heads up is all. From what read, the more the adverse the reaction the more benefit you are getting. Don’t know if that’s true, but.. The initial Pfizer doses didn’t really bother me at all. Maybe a little groggy the next afternoon, but that’s it. Anyways, that is all.
Hope you're feeling better.

This reminds me of another pt: these are already new, untested drugs but isn't it even more folly to mix shots? Why are they ok w this and even encouraging it vs saying ppl should stick w the same brand?
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0