View Single Post
      01-06-2010, 02:06 AM   #18
Leozap
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90 M3

Eat healthy, not so much red meat or cheese and do not eat a lot. Stop eating when you are full because you don't have to eat everything on your plate unless you are so poor and worrying about wasting the food then no one can help you with that. Eating has a lot to do with it... Very important... so do not over eat... Excercise/work out 3-5 times per week and you have to do sit-ups or any other types of ab exercises regularly. If you already have a belly then it's hard to get rid of it. The best way to do it is to eat less than what you usually eat and exercise/work out and do ab exercises.

Here's the breakdown: 30% or more is what you eat (healthy food or bad food and how much you eat vs how much your body burn each day), 30% is overall body fat, 30% is ab exercise/work out and the other 10% or so is in some other factors. The overall body fat will result on how much exercise/work out you do.

People can argue with me all they want about this but when I go to the gym, I see a lot of brolic guys with big bellies lol and they work out a lot. I am sure they work out way more than me but they hardly do ab workouts and I bet they eat like pigs because I know some of them.

And... don't drink a lot of beer
Appreciate 0