Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativetexan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Good stuff. I love Lego (since a child) and want to build everything I see. Have no space to keep them though. Where do you guys keep them? Those technic ones are huge!
Quote:
Good stuff. I love Lego (since a child) and want to build everything I see. Have no space to keep them though. Where do you guys keep them? Those technic ones are huge!
I have no clue where I'm gonna keep it! But I will.

Told my wife I'll put it in the mantle, and she said "those are fighting words" haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1 View Post
Quote:
My brother recently finished the Bugatti (which has more pieces than the GT3 RS) and it's giant. Reminded me of those 1/5 scale RC cars.
I have a Star Wars X Wing collectors set that I put together a few years ago along with the Batman Tumbler, Ferrari F40, and a few others. I brought some of them to work and they've been sitting there collecting dust for the past year. The Tumbler and X Wings take up desk space at home too. Thinking of breaking it down and putting back in their boxes.
Appreciate 0