View Single Post
      06-15-2020, 09:37 AM   #106
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I'm not talking about getting in someone's space. I'm not talking about touching someone. I'm talking about walking through a door with someone right behind me and holding it open so they can grab it and walk through behind me. My issue is with the self absorbed, it's my world and you're only living in it, all about them rude ass people that walk through as if they are entitled to someone doing something for them and are too high and mighty to bother to say thank you or even acknowledge with the nod of a head. I'm sure you know the type. And those are the only type I pull my bitch routine with. That is all.
You are not wrong here. Some people are just assholes but most have simply never been taught how to respect people for doing nice things for them. I'm in your camp! If I can assist society in teaching someone how to be mindful of someone else; by all means, I'll make shitty comments toward them. Many of the things in life that I pay attention to as an adult I never thought anything about until someone forced me to look at it from another direction.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15762.50