View Single Post
      12-19-2020, 11:04 AM   #98
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

I've been using the USPS past 15 years to ship various tennis rackets, domestically and internationally. I always noticed a slow-down during the Holiday Season, but never to this extend. A combination of COVID, defunding and amount of packages has just overwhelmed them. In 15 years, I never had a lost or not-delivered package, occasionally had one (shipped by priority) show up 2 weeks late.
This year has been headache after headache as the OP mentioned -- stopped tracking and no way to get information. Yes, the customer service called me back within 48 hours just to tell me exactly the same info I get with the app.
Last shipment went out November 26, Priority (Texas to NC). Made it to "Out for delivery" November 30, then "Arriving Late", then back in Texas sorting facility December 3 and no further tracking info...
After I filed a claim to track it, I was advised December 17 to file a lost claim as they assume the box of size of tennis racket was lost...
Then, all of the sudden, December 18 (yesterday) was showing "Out for delivery" again and this time delivered!

Still waiting for another one shipped to me from Europe. Cleared customs December 1 (NY), arrived to local Distribution center December 12 and "Arriving Late" since then...
Appreciate 0