pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
The amount of complaints sent in from our neighborhood is nuts. Complaints : # of Households is certainly not proportionate (but the issues we get are also not proportional). Our neighborhood is not large, but it's a gated community on the outskirts of town. It's on the cusp of delivery mapping which results in multiple delivery people picking up a random pile at the sorting center. See my post earlier in the thread on that.

We (HOA) have noticed that since we've started going mad with complaints that our service has gotten even worse. We're convinced it's retaliation
I'm pretty sure my postman has seen enough mail hit my box from BMW, the NRA, The Heritage Foundation, The Heartland Foundation, and several libertarian organizations that he's decided that I'm a Nazi with too much money and that my empty Sodastream return cylinders belong in a dumpster somewhere. The last 3 outgoing shipments have gone missing. Next time I'm going to UPS them at my own cost; it's cheaper than getting nicked $15 apiece for failing to return the cylinders. Thank goodness I stocked up months ago, so I can easily make it through the current shipping industry catastrophic failure.