View Single Post
      10-14-2019, 04:09 PM   #225
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
This is where a lot of companies start a downward spiral in which productivity goes down, they press harder, it backfires on them, and then morale starts dropping.

Once that begins, it's a slippery slope to overcome....biggest reason being that they won't admit they were wrong in the policy they implemented.

It just makes their people turn against them, and they are really too stupid to notice it until they have alienated everyone that was worth a damn!
That is exactly where we currently are. I'm a go-getter/problem solver. Point a finger, explain the problem and I'll provide multiple solutions based off varying desired end results. Leave me with nothing to do and nothing to focus my time or energy on, then criticize me for my use of time and obviously there will be some irritation. I did ask that once the new counter tops are installed and my monitors will be visible to everyone, if we were going to be able to keep our cubicle walls, to have a little privacy; I was told absolutely not! This is being done to monitor our productivity.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00