Needbmwpartzz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw 328i x-drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
My old iPhone still works fine. Obviously slower than what I'm used to with my Galaxy S5, and I don't use it much except at home to play iTunes music or quick game scores on ESPN, but no real issues. It's far from a "brick" though. Had an issue a few weeks ago with my S5 and put the sim card into the iPhone and it worked fine until I could get to the store and have my regular phone looked at. Again, slower, but I could make and receive calls.

Someone mentioned user error, and I agree. I don't even think it gives me the option to upgrade to iOS 9. I'd have to check it again and see though. I typically only upgrade the apps since that's all I use it for at home, and the settings button wasn't showing an upgrade available last time I checked.
So hopefully this sept/oct I'll upgrade to the latest and greatest iphone 7... but now I'm wondering if I should try to get a deal on the outgoing iphone 6S plus 128gb instead in Aug?
Wait for the goodies.....iPhone 7.
I'm hoping my current phone lasts till then...battery is suffering from dementia sometimes it holds charge other times it goes from green full to discharge mode.
Appreciate 0