09-27-2019, 05:00 AM   #1223
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Man chicks nowadays are very straight forward as this little blondie hottie must be at least 17-18 years old. I'm here at the gym late night workout 9pm and its actually pretty dead in here. Maybe 5 people including me. She walks up to me with a smile and she says hello. I smile back and say good evening! And right off the bat she ask me "are those your boys that come in and workout with you?" And I replied "they sure are!" Are you interested in one of them?" She straight tells me "no, I just wanted to know if you were their dad and if I had a happy home relationship?" I was like WTF? she said she just wants an older guy who's more mature than these younger dudes. I told her girl, I'm at least 3x your age and she said "well it's always nice to try something new!" I told her I'm flattered but I'm happily married. She's very open and says "well if you ever want a young thang let me know cause I'm available " and she smiles and walks away.

Totally ef'd my workout and ended up leaving. Got a good 1hr workout in but that shot was crazy!
LOL....Pure Gold!!

A woman can ruin your workout in a fast minute.

Just take it in stride as one of those "I still got it" moments. I have had a few at the gym do something similiar, but most of that happens to me when on vacation.

My wife loves to go in shops that I just don't care to go in. So she would usually sit me down outside with some ice cream and let me entertain myself. But that stopped one day when she came out and I had this real aggressive girl actually feeling me up.

She trusts me and knows I am harmless....but she doesn't trust other people!