View Single Post
      09-26-2019, 08:25 PM   #1222
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Man chicks nowadays are very straight forward as this little blondie hottie must be at least 17-18 years old. I'm here at the gym late night workout 9pm and its actually pretty dead in here. Maybe 5 people including me. She walks up to me with a smile and she says hello. I smile back and say good evening! And right off the bat she ask me "are those your boys that come in and workout with you?" And I replied "they sure are!" Are you interested in one of them?" She straight tells me "no, I just wanted to know if you were their dad and if I had a happy home relationship?" I was like WTF? she said she just wants an older guy who's more mature than these younger dudes. I told her girl, I'm at least 3x your age and she said "well it's always nice to try something new!" I told her I'm flattered but I'm happily married. She's very open and says "well if you ever want a young thang let me know cause I'm available " and she smiles and walks away.

Totally ef'd my workout and ended up leaving. Got a good 1hr workout in but that shot was crazy!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00