09-24-2019, 05:42 AM   #1213
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
So this morning was Chest......weigh in was just shy of 205lbs. Programming had me setting up new 1RMs for my next progression coming up.

Flat Bench was 385lbs, and I hit a solid single with no aches or weird feelings.

I will admit that we can all stand to learn something, and I have always been someone who's worked out fasted. Well since getting up so early, and now that I'm bulking....I have started eating something light at least 45 minutes before I head out to the gym. I have been having 3 eggs/3 egg whites, 1-2 pieces of Super-Dave Bread toasted with local honey on it, and a small banana each morning.

Maybe it's just the change in my routine, but since I have been doing this the workouts have been amazing. Pumps are through the roof....so much so that they are painful at times.

I'm back up around 3800 calories since I have been slowly increasing them since my diet. I'm officially down to a "4-pack" with the waist...but plan to keep pushing this and see where it goes.
Nice! I usually have a cup of oatmeal before heading to the gym. I've been watching a lot of Seth Feroce's training and I've changed my workouts and so far I've improved my workouts like 10x! keep up the early workouts as I couldn't do it. my mind is still asleep even when i'm at work
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00