03-06-2024, 06:48 AM   #16
Mason Hatcher
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
I took in my significant other's adult child now 31 but acts like a 20 year old about 4 years ago that has moved out twice and then played upon his Mother's emotions and against my better notions allowed him to move back in.

Doesn't pay rent, has a full time job has zero bills because he doesn't pay them. Has a daughter that myself and my gal are raising along with his former baby mommy that is active in her life. He pay's zilch to support her.

I gave him move out in writing 120 days ago for 1 March 24 that way he could get his shit straight, well he tells me I have right's. And sadly my Communist State of Massatushits gives him that other wise all his crap would be in the trash bin or recycled at GoodWill. So I have to go the court way, Such a fun time when all I'd like to do is get my 12 gauge pump action out and chamber a round to see how fast he moves.

I'm older and was raised the old school way and my father would have kicked my ass if I ever even thought of pulling this stunt. I also have a son who is roughly his age and he know's I'd kick his tush.

What in tarnations makes younger people think that it's ok to be a leach like this?
Just hoping the court system will just be done with sooner than I expect.

He does it because he can. It's your fault. "No one can take advantage of you without your permission" - Dr Phil
Appreciate 0