View Single Post
      10-17-2019, 12:02 PM   #32
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Hard to say what I had done after hitting a pedestrian under such circumstances...maybe I had kicked him the other ankle out, that his dumbness hurts double?
I would definitely distinguish between hurting someone and someone hurting itself while involving you into a trouble (setting you up for a legal punishment you did not deserve).

I would consider protecting my license by hurting that "victim" by hand and claiming the car was never involved ("He damaged my car and tried to cause damage to my holy body!").

In the original case depicted the pedestrian admitted his fault (to the cops as well, I hope) and it was very nice of him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov View Post
In such cases, it helps to slap the driver's cheeks.
Knocking the driver unconscious should work even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
The funniest thing about it all is that I had no leash for my stupid dog who kept climbing in the police vehicle to get out of the rain. The cops were not amused.
Isn't it mandatory to have the dog leashed in a public place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
I hung around to report what I saw.
This was very correct! You assisted in saving the driver from (really deep?) legal shit he could find himself in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
The driver of that car was a youngish father with two boys in the back seat of the car. He was apoplectic, unconsolable. Crying, heaving, curled up on the curb, the entire time I was there. Traumatized.
How did the boys react? "Never mind, he's always like this."? A man should not be permitted becoming a father until he's proved (got certified? ) as a mature one. (It's been like this in some communities, they say. I know this would lead to a demographic collapse. )

Last edited by No one; 10-17-2019 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Punctuation correction.
Appreciate 0