View Single Post
      10-06-2021, 04:43 AM   #26
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
Weed is some good stuff for anxiety....maybe you need a different strain because you shouldn't be experiencing anxiety with the good stuff. It really comes down to moderating so you get enough to take the edge off but not so much that you are lazy and lethargic.

I don't do it very much anymore just due to family, etc......but for the year or so I did it here and there, it was one of the most calm and retrospective times of my life. Was really anti-weed before that. I obviously missed out and didn't know what I was talking about.
Interesting post. My old business partner was and is a full-time smoker; it brings out the worst in him; stress, irrationality, mood swings, etc. And it's even worse if he tries to cut back or quit for a while, then he evens out again. From what I've seen, I couldn't recommend it to anyone! Alcohol is no better, and its effects are much more sneaky.

Staying clean, healthy and fit really is the best for the mind and body.

YMMV

Edit: And to the OP, kudos for talking about it and recognising the situation. I know some of your pains and frustrations. Keep working at it.

Last edited by Tambohamilton; 10-06-2021 at 06:48 AM..
Appreciate 4
M5Rick60091.50
shimmy232350.00
S1nner126.00