Thread: Tao of badass
View Single Post
      06-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #66
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

ok sure you walk in any bar any place rocking black on black on black with you and 15 of your guy friends asking all the random ladies how they like your skinny jeans and their thoughts on anime and...well just let me know what bar this will be at because I'm a numbers game kind of guy. And by having you guys at the bar I'm going to look like the god that I am!

Now that rebuttal aside I'm having my afternoon tea and it's time to talk. Sit down and listen up.

We talked about getting laid and bumping into the right girl as a simple numbers game? And for a lack of a better word it is. And doesn't have to be expensive or require you to have costume changes.....and for the love of shit don't bring those homemade brownies you made.

It is however like walking on a knives edge. On one hand you should be hitting up every girl at the party/BBQ/Bar/Lounge/ Brisk/sacrifice of the virgin to the sun god Ra. But on the other, you don't want to come across as a manho either. And that there is not easy.

Yes you can do it but should you? Well? Yes and no. In my experience just going from dry humping one leg to another isn't the best way to do things. However I believe in the rule of halves.

The rule is rather simple, give a girl your undivided attention for a half an hour, then for a half an hour just give her half your attention and then move on to the next girl and then come see her an hour later. Half an hour seems like a long time but it's not. If you are a good listener and can take what she has told you and relate it to your life experiences those minutes will fly by quickly.

And when you walk away walk away making her laugh, a simple smile will do or a silly little joke. And while you are away sure another guy wearing all black or blue will come over and do the funky chicken in front of her and she will look at you and you will look back and just smile and look away.

See the key to being a true asshole is knowing what you are worth. You are worth more than that baboon who is now throwing gang signs and pointing back at his crew and ending every sentence with the line "sup sup shorty".

After the little primate has crab walked his way away slide back for a drink and say hi. A simple hi will go farther than you ever thought possible. And then you can get her number as if it's nothing.

This worked for me a good 50% of the time. Which is better than never and much better than sometimes. I used this very tactic in a backyard BBQ and got two numbers and two dates. One was an older woman who is a world traveler and lives in NYC...shit now I have to drive into NYC to get laid. And the other is a teacher...boy those girls are fun as hell!

But remember two things,
1) You have to know how much you are worth, and I assure you it's significantly more than the girl you are talking to and leaps and bounds above that baboon.

2) Sometimes you just are not going to be in the mood to get your game on. So just have fun and enjoy life with your friends.

Drive safe be safe and always use a rubber.
Shah
Appreciate 0