Thread: Tao of badass
View Single Post
      06-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #58
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Wow lots of questions regarding where to find girls?
Well, ok fair enough. Of the US population they comprise 53% of the population! So how hard can it be to find a dozen right?
But where are they all?

OK I'm F-U-C-K-E-D. I live in Northern NJ. Where I live if I want to find a girl that interests me; educated, outgoing, athletic and not interested in kids I have to get in my car and drive to NYC. So that's $10 in gas, $12 in tolls and $30 in parking before I even say hi?

The key is "want to find a girl I'm interested in"
That's hard question for you to ask yourself. As much as women are under pressure to find Mr. Right we men are also under a great deal of pressure to find seduce and end up with Ms. Right as well. But the question is this, is your definition of what Ms. Right is the worlds definition of what Ms. Right should be? Before you simply giggle and say yes...stop and think about it. As important it is for you to know who and what you are it is equally important to know who and what you are interested in.

Women want nothing more than to change the perfect man they found into the man they thought they wanted (I'll talk about this later not today, but remind me ok!). You are better than that. You are a man. You will find the woman you want just the way she is and enjoy her for her perfections as well as her flaws.

So in the past we talked about wing men and wing women. Your typical chick who hangs out with dudes 24/7 so as to not be exposed to the back stabbing that takes place between chicks makes for a horrible wing man in a bar or a café. But if you have a wing girl who is somewhat like the type of girl you wish to find join her for a day of shopping for clothes.

Some of the best women I have ever met and some of the best dates I have ever had came from being at Express and screaming at my friend Erin to step out of the fitting room to show me how she looks. And when you see that cute girl smiling at you as she steps out of her fitting room and you are holding your friends hand bag make a snarky comment along the lines of "Guy friends, we make great coat racks...." and then comment on an item of clothing she has in her hand. If she likes you she will smile and say something about it ranging from "it didn't fit right" to "it's too small" and then you have your in. Talk to her about how you are helping your friend to shop for an outfit for an upcoming event and maybe you can help her as well........end of a few min she knows you she trusts you and you will have her name and number.

I hope this helps you guys.
See the key to being a "bad ass" is to know what your ass is all about.
Appreciate 0