View Single Post
      09-26-2022, 06:17 PM   #152
Ginster6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G87 with a Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post

If people go above and beyond and don't get rewarded, where is the incentive to go above the minimum to keep your job?

they don't any no drive..... that is why the boss works harder than employee.. The money is there for them to grab.

maybe my business has a different model... We help our Community, by hiring new immigrants.. that do not know anything or even basis english. so for new immigrant that is a lot of money.

but

they come back tells my HR (wife) to pay less. so they can get all the Government benefits, low income housing..etc... We did the calculation. it is equal to almost $40-60 per hours. just for warehouse worker. We, the taxpayer are paying for that one way or another.
Chime in if I am wrong on this. Last I ask a homedepot warehouse employee. Their rates is $17 to $24, also base on your employment time. And do you think they have the heart into their job. Lazy as F...

Just to take a different look. Only my logistics side of business my driver makes 5 digit per month. I don't have to bitch and moan, they work hard. while the US news states we are 100,000 driver short. there is no shortage... I just say they are greedy.

end of day this will be a never ending debate. there is alway be a point of view from owner and being employee side.

I do not wish to go on with commenting this topic. To each having their own theory..
Appreciate 0