12-18-2018, 09:37 AM   #234
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post
Any other heavy smokers on here? You guys experience "Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome". CHS its short for.

Basically when you smoke everyday for years your body eventually starts rejecting the THC and you vomit like crazy once you try to stop/slow down the smoking. I have been smoking since I was a pre teen 10 years now and been trying to cut off/wee off the last few weeks but the CHS is terrible. I will be throwing up for hours with no relief and its worse when you have no food in you and you're throwing up bile and just dry heaving, sweating like crazy. It is worse than any stomach poisoning/bug. Feels like you are about to die.

I would also disagree with marijuana being good for your health. It is good for your mental health maybe because it helps you move on and forget and ignore certain things but overall for your health it is definitely not good. And this is from someone whose been smoking everyday for years.
Sounds like withdrawal, you sure your pot hasn't been laced with a little extra all these years?? lol
Appreciate 0