Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB

Garage List
2009 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by omasou View Post
I read something similar on another site and it made my head hurt.

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=c...0cf158bf9619c8

Unless, you really want or need all three, it's probably best to subscribe individually to each service, otherwise I could imagine hours long support chats trying to straighten things out if you want to change something.

For me ESPN isn't an incentive. I have the Disney+ at $69.99/year, which equals $5.83/mo. If I wanted Hulu that would be another $5.99/mo, which together is less than the bundle.

I've avoid Hulu and will continue to b/c what you get at each level is not clearly spelled out. For example, if I subscribe to the $5.99 plan do I get all shows the next day after they air? Based on my research the answer is yes, but/except ... and but/except are not well defined. Probably b/c of the content provider contracts but hey don't care that's Hulu's issue work it out.
Here's how it works if you were already a Hulu subscriber (which I was):

By itself, the Bundle of Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ costs $12.99/month.

Being a Hulu subscriber---AND if you sign up for the Disney+ Bundle using the same email as the Hulu account---you get a $5.99 credit automatically on the account. You don't need to do anything to get the credit. You just need to use the same email for both accounts. They recognize it on their end.

So, that's $12.99 minus $5.99 = $7.00/month for all three services.

I already got a billing detail email from Disney confirming that everything is in order with the credit.

Was very easy.

Watched The Mandalorian last night with my 14 and 16 year-old girls. All of us loved it. Really well done, and gives the visual feel of the Star Wars films from the 70s and 80s.
Appreciate 0