View Single Post
      02-19-2023, 03:29 PM   #1
Ayeoo
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 535i

Garage List
2008 535i  [0.00]
So I purchased a 2008 535i from a private seller. Test drove the vehicle and drove fine. Literally got home next day. Went to go start the car and I was struggling to start talk to the guy and he claimed all I needed was O2 sensors. Scanner pull the code for misfire on sensor 1-3 all codes thus Fae I replaced all the sensors O2 senso struggles to get anywhere through first or second or third gear and it will let me go over like 60 miles an hour that’s if I make it to 60 miles an hour because it takes like 20 minutes to get to 60 miles an hour. I’m only joking. But there’s no get up and go. And when you’re driving it, backfires, smells of fuel, literally no acceleration when I gas it pops and stutters.

My question is what can make it do that this be my first BMW I’m at a loss do the O2 sensors I’m checking the coil packs and spark plugs today. Could it be the mass airflow sensor or possibly a fuel pump? I’m not sure and like I said, I’m new to this BMW I’m form. Thank you for your time !!!
Appreciate 0