View Single Post
      08-08-2021, 10:04 AM   #319
SW19
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 Alpine White M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynguldyn View Post
Transmission goes on pallet, pallet goes into container, container goes onto ship, ship goes to Mexico.
What about MR. posting in an earlier thread that G87 M2 production for Europe will still be at the Leipzig plant.Are you able to now confirm that is correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Just to let you know guys... I am not following this topic since I am too busy, but I got some new info.

Individual colors will be available on 2-Series and M2. 1-Series can be ordered with individual colors from September onwards. After three years of hearing it is coming, it is finally there. Production for Europe will be at Leipzig, and US markets will be in Mexico. They will divide it between those two factories.

Also G87 will have a head-up display for those of you who would love that feature. That is next to the carbon roof as an option, the choice between manual and automatic gearboxes and all the other interior features we have seen from the new M3 and M4.

S58 up front producing around 440 hp and other than that a similar power train set up to the M3 and M4. If I have more info, I will share it here.

MR
Appreciate 0